- Handle Height: 33 inches - 37.5 inches
- Unit Dimensions: 17 inches (Width) x 32 inches (Depth)
- Knee Pad Height: 17.5 inches -21.5 inches
- Pad Dimensions: 7.25 inches (Width) x 14.25 inches (Depth)
- Product Weight: 19 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Warranty: 2 years
10% VAT and transportation included
The Steerable 790 knee walker by Drive Medical provides a comfortable pain free alternative to crutches and is ideal for individuals who are recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers of the foot.
This innovative and stylish crutch substitute can be easily adjusted without tools to meet your needs allowing for increased maneuverability. The 790 is equipped with large 8" casters and dual frame design providing maximum control when used indoors or outdoors.
This knee walker comes standard with tool free height adjustable dual hand brakes ensuring optimal safety and security when in use.
The extra thick leg pad can be height adjusted and is channeled to provide increased stability allowing for a pain free comfortable experience. One of the greatest features of the 790 knee walker is how easily the unit folds without tools making travel, storage or just getting around easy.
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
- Deluxe dual-braking system. Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability. Leg pad with " channel" provides added stability and comfort.
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation.
- New foldable steering column allows for easy storage.
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Silver vein finish is easy-to-maintain.
We invite you to watch the following VIDEO on the 790 Knee Walker from Drive Medical.