The use of the electric scooter is best suited for people with disabilities or reduced mobility. Our electric scooters are designed to extend the mobility and independence of our clients when they are visiting the city on vacation. Our electric scooters have a modern design, are very comfortable and stylish and have an extraordinary versatility for a daily use.
Accessible Madrid offers a full service package to clients including electric scooter rental and sales service.
Mobility Scooter Rentals:
Accessible Madrid offers a complete electric scooters rental service in Madrid. Our electric scooter rentals are cheap and easy to manage. You will find how comfortable, safe and fun is to drive a mobility scooter in the city.
If you wish to hire our delivery and pick-up service we can take the scooter to your hotel or apartment. This is the most easy and comfortable way to rent a scooter in Madrid. You will not have to worry about anything, just enjoy your time in Madrid. We take care of everything.
Mobility Scooter Sales:
Accessible Madrid we only sell best quality electric scooters from top brands. Our aim is to provide our clients with the best quality-price relationship and with an extensive guarantee. Find our cheap prices and interesting deals for individual scooters and 2-seat mobility scooters.
Electric scooters are very easy and comfortable to drive. Scooters are convenient for old and disabled people to be used for shopping or to wander through the city on a daily basis. Feel like a pedestrian, driving on the sidewalk and parks, also accessing shops, museums and public transport.
Important tips to consider before you buy an electric scooter:
1. You must ensure good accessibility at home and and at your entrance hall. Make sure that steps are not higher than 5 cms. if existing.
2. Ensure a good after sales service and warranty duration.
3. Measure your elevator with the doors closed, to verify that the scooter fits easily and can come and go without any problem.
4. Have plug at hand where the scooter is parked, so it can be easily charged.
5. Choose carefully the right accessories of your scooter, such as crutched holder, basket, etc. Remember that you will be using it frequently.
6. Check the trunk capacity of your vehicle. There is always the possibility of adapting your vehicle with a ramp or a platform.