TERMS & CONDITIONS - ONLINE TRANSACTIONS
Accessible Madrid offers online shopping service that will let clients buy items from their computers. In compliance with Law 34/2002 of the Servicios de la Sociedad de La Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), we inform that the legal ownership of the domain of our online store, www.accessiblemadrid.com is Movilidad Ampliada S.L. legally constituted in Spain with Tax identity number B86933322 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 32.051, Folio 1, Section 8, Page M-576777, Inscription 1. 1st entry (hereinafter accessiblemadrid.com). We kindly ask the client to read these Terms and Conditions prior to making a transaction..
We invite clients to review the terms and conditions governing the purchase of products at accessiblemadrid.com online store. In this sense, the use of the online web accessiblemadrid.com constitutes acceptance of these terms. However, if you have any doubts about them please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, feedback or suggestion, you can send your comments by mail to:
Movilidad Ampliada S.L.
Customer Service Department
Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo 25, 2ºB.
You can also contact Madrid Accessible via phone +34 915701682 Monday to Friday (weekdays) from 10:30 to 20h; email@example.com
Accessible Madrid acts as distributor for manufacturers or wholesale distributors, in the terms established by law for a period of two years from the date of delivery. It also ensures that the products are presented for sale at accessiblemadrid.com are supported by major commercial firms offering the highest quality, working properly and not have defects or hidden defects that make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
Guarantees and after-sales services are governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November approving the text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users. According to this rule, the seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer and user products which comply with the contract, responding against him for any lack of conformity.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by neglect, beatings, use or misuse, unsuitable voltage, electrical accidents, installation and / or use nonconforming not made by the authorized service when appropriate, or materials subject to wear from normal use. Products that have been modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the manufacturer or supplier person will be excluded from the warranty. The warranty shall not apply to visible defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer within 15 days of delivery of the products.
The warranty will be valid: a) if data or proof of purchase has been modified, altered or changed. b) if handled or repaired both the identification number as the secured without the knowledge of technical service or security company responsible for the product itself. c) if the client has no receipt or bill of purchase from accessiblemadrid.com
To make use of the warranty, it is essential conservation warranty certificate along with proof of purchase slip from accessiblemadrid.com
Once the customer has received the product, we will include a prospectus with sufficient instructions for proper use and installation of the product and all warranty information. No Customer may request a broader assistance than indicated in the warranty.
Customer may enforce the warranty of a product in accordance with regulations on ensuring consumer products. If in doubt please contact accessiblemadrid.com
* Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the date indicated or while stocks last.
To purchase in the Online Store accessiblemadrid.com, each user must register. The data provided will be stored in database Movilidad Ampliada S.L. to process the order and to ease the process in future purchases.
Once you have decided which product you want to purchase, it must be selected and added to your basket by clicking on the corresponding icon.
A) PRODUCT CHOICE: Customer must select the desired article by clicking on its icon, then being able to see the image description. After choosing the desired article, You must press the button "Add to cart".
B) BASKET: After the selection, the client will follow the purchase process or can select a product by clicking "Continue Shopping". Once the Customer has selected all the items you want to purchase, he should check that the same data displayed in the basket is correct. Also in the basket will be included the price of each article (including taxes) and the total purchase price will be displayed. The order must be confirmed by pressing "Next" below to choose the payment method.
C) PAYMENT: To select the payment method, the application will ask the customer to select the desired payment method. If you choose to pay by PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal so you can pay with your PayPal account or with your debit or credit quickly and safely, without sharing financial information. The system of payment gateway used offers maximum security and payment details are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution.
For the option of payment by bank transfer, all the costs of that operation borne by the Customer. In order to be able to pay using this option, the following number of current account with the bank, "SANTANDER" is provided on behalf of MOVILIDAD AMPLIADA S.L.:
Bank Account No.: 0049 6757 58 2916227458
IBAN: ES27 0049 6757 58 2916227458
In the concept, the Customer must include his/hername and order number. Payment must be made within five working days from the date the order was placed.
In the case of payment made by bank transfer only copy of the transfer will be valid as proof of payment Accordingly, the order will not be deemed accepted until it is found to be effectively received the income. If after that period, MOVILIDAD AMPLIADA S.L has not received the corresponding amount, the purchase would be cancelled.
D) CONFIRMATION: Once you select the form of payment and before shipment of the order, the customer can view a summary of the data sent, the method of payment and the order. The order must be confirmed by clicking on "Confirm Order" link.
Confirmation of receipt of the order shall be communicated through the web, indicating the order number for the Client to keep track of it using the link "My Orders" located within your user account. An email message with a description of the order would be sent by the company.
PAYMENT AND TAXES
We offer various payment methods so the client can choose the one that suits his need better.
accessiblemadrid.com offers the following secure payment methods:
By credit or debit card (Visa ®, Visa Electron ®, MasterCard ®, Bank Transfer: For any further queries, clients can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept Paypal. PayPal is a reputable financial institution widely used in purchase transactions online offering total payment security. You can use an already created or pay with a Visa or Mastercard account.
Accessible Madrid reserves the right to refuse any transaction made with a credit card.
In order to provide maximum security to the payment system, accessiblemadrid.com has an insurance policy in electronic commerce systems at the financial institutions. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution.
In order to assist in preventing fraud through Internet accessiblemadrid.com reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the customer and take action as appropriate (including the cancellation of the order) for the good to be gained delivered in accordance with the information contained in the order.
All prices on this website are shown in Euros and include indirect taxes. According to current legislation, accessiblemadrid.com is obliged to charge VAT on all orders. The applicable tax rate is the legally relevant. Once completed the purchase order, and before the payment order, a final summary identifying the item / s purchased and the total price (including taxes).
Delivery time is approximate and not merely committed to its exact fulfillment, being a service provided by parties other than accessiblemadrid.com service. Deliveries will be made within the delivery schedule of the carrier. Had to use additional mechanical means for the delivery of the goods will be borne by the customer.
To avoid delivery problems, it is essential to correctly complete the corresponding form. We advise to fill the box relating to your contact. In case of delivery failure, because of any error or inaccuracy in the data transmission from the client (incorrect addresses, inability to find someone at home etc..), Transport costs shall be borne solely by the customer .
Tracking orders may be made by contacting accessiblemadrid.com where he may inform the process.
Regarding the coverage of shipping, the purchase of products offered is valid only in Spanish territory, except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Individuals residing outside of Spain can only benefit the online shopping service on this website when the order shipping address is within the aforementioned territory.
Within the Spanish territory, inter-product shipments of peninsula or island, nor vice versa shipments outside Spain are not covered.
Anyone who may be interested in purchasing any of the items from the online shop and not being in the situation described in the previous section, should contact email@example.com
The company is not responsible for delays in cases of force majeure, such as business interruption or total or partial strike of postal services and means of transport or communications, flood or fire.
In case of failure to make delivery by the absence of the recipient, the transit agency will leave a note and indicative try to contact the recipient by telephone. After two failed attempts, the customer should contact the transit agency to proceed with the delivery.
DELIVERY TIME ORDER
Depends on the product and the stock, but normally orders are delivered between 5 to 7 working days. If any delay in delivery should occur we will contact you to inform you. If the delay is longer than one week you could have an option for a full refund of the product.
The product price includes transportation to their home. It will not be possible to ship orders to military bases or post office. Shipping costs can be modified at any time without notice. In any case, shall be valid those shipping costs appear at the time of ordering.
AVAILABILITY OF ARTICLES
All orders are subject to the availability of the items. If incidents in their supply occur, or if items are not in stock, will be informed immediately and proceed to reimburse any amount you might have paid.
In the event of purchasing items that require assembly at the point of destination, it will always run on the client.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION ORDER
You can cancel or modify an order without cost to the purchaser, provided that the product has not left the warehouse. Once the ship is underway shipping costs and management should be discounted.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All products can be returned or exchanged. With your online purchase you have 15 days to return or exchange your product. The product must be returned in perfect condition with original packaging and labeling. The cost of Shipping returned or exchanged products will be charged directly to the client. Accessible Madrid will not accept shipping costs derived from returns or exchanges.
REFUND TERMS & CONDITIONS: AMOUNT, DEADLINE & ADDRESS
The refund will be made for the total amount once transportation costs are deducted. The refund will be received within 48 hours from when the product is received. The address to return the products to will be that of the manufacturer’s and will be provided upon request of refund.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and on the RD 1720/2007 of 21 December by the regulations developed by the LO is approved 15/1999 Accessible Madrid informs you of the existence of a file of personal data created by and under the responsibility of Accessible Madrid with data obtained on the website www.accessiblemadrid.com. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, customers and users of www.accessiblemadrid.com may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data by writing to: Movilidad Ampliada S.L. Customer Service Department, Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo 25, 2ºB. 28009 Madrid, or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org where the name, user and email with which he discharged is indicated, and enclosing a photocopy of both the user ID . In the event that the information supplied is associated with a purchase, the Spanish legislation obliges us to maintain at least six years so it can not be deleted or corrected if the customer requests it Accessible Madrid is committed to the use of data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the file, and to comply with its obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July. Our secure server guarantees the privacy of data transmitted to us. This privacy is achieved using SSL.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The General Conditions of Purchase are subject to Spanish law. The parties submit to the courts of Madrid to resolve conflicts and to waive any other jurisdiction.
GENERAL CONDITIONS – Mobility Equipment rental terms.
Accessible Madrid (Movilidad Ampliada S.L.) rents to Renter signing this agreement mobility equipment subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
1. The mobility equipment is the property of the “Owner” (Movilidad Ampliada S.L.) and is in good condition. The client will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received, at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary), or sooner, upon the demand by Movilidad Ampliada S.L. may repossess the mobility equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. The clients is a person or legal entity who rents the Mobility equipment.
3. The client declares to be over 18 years and possess valid identity document (passport, identity card, Spanish NIF, nie number). The client is the holder of the contract and is responsible for the rented equipment. This equipment may be used only by persons designated by the client.
4. Reservations can be made either by at our store or by completing the form online at our web www.accessiblemadrid.com or calling +34915701682
5. Payment method: Paypal, credit card (for online bookings) and cash and credit card for bookings at our store in Madrid.
6. The rental period will be calculated starting from the day and time when the scooter is delivered to the customer, until the day and time of collection.
7. The total cost of the rental and the deposit, will be paid in advance when making the reservation. The client must indicate/show his ID card to go ahead with the contract. The deposit will be refunded when the rental period is over and once the owner has checked the renatl product is in good/same condition as delivered. The owner receives as a deposit and from the client an amount of (50/100/200 EUR) depending of the rental product. The amount may be paid via PAYPAL or credit/debit card (for online bookingfs) or in Cash or credit/debit card (for bookings at our store in Madrid). The client must always submit an ID/Passport.
8. The owner shall require clients to operate the rental product with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement.
9. The Owner may unilaterally terminate the contract before its conclusion in the case the client does not follow the indicated rules. The owner may remove all rented mobility equipment and the client will be not entitled to any claim or compensation.
10. The client shall notify Movilidad Ampliada S.L. immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment. All expenses will be the exclusive responsibility of the client and the costs will be deducted from the deposit.
11. The use of mobility scooters in urban roads is forbidden. Its sole use is for driving on the sidewalk, shopping areas, pedestrian zones and parks.
12. The client accepts the perfect working condition of the material received to the signature of this contract.
13. If the clients does not return the scooter in time, there will be an associated a daily penalty of 35 EUR for standard scooters and standard electric wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs and 70 EUR for premium scooters and Premium electric wheelchairs.
14. The rental product will be returened by the client in perfect working order and cleanliness.
15. Movilidad Ampliada S.L. shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by the client, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter, either before or after the return thereof Movilidad Ampliada S.L.
The client assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against by reason thereof and client agrees to hold Movilidad Ampliada S.L. harmless from and to defend and indemnify Movilidad Ampliada S.L. against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
16. In case of theft or loss of the rental product, the client must report to the police and notify Movilidad Ampliada S.L. next day to theft.
17. The owner states that has a liability insurance covering any damage arising as a result of defects in the rental product; while not liable for claims for accidents, injury, shock or damage to the owner and / or third parties, in their persons or property, or property, or for loss of objects caused by any reason beyond the control of the company.
18. The client shall pay particular attention to driving, rental product conservation and accessories. The amount of transport, loading and unloading equipment, including the outward and return, shall be paid by the client.
19. The client is responsible for the mobility equipment and will reimburse for the full cost of replacement Movilidad Ampliada S.L. upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The Renter understands and authorizes that Movilidad Ampliada S.L. will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
20. All taxes, taxes accrued, for the rented material will be paid by the client.
21. The rented Mobility product cannot be subject of trade or financial deal or otherwise.
22. The use of the rental product by the client or other person authorized person will be under the sole responsibility of the client. The client will be responsible at all time for damages, losses, etc. The client cannot remove and or manipulate the Mobility Equipment.
23. Movilidad Ampliada S.L. is committed to maintaining all data provided by our users in the strictest confidence and not to provide to third parties, in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13).
24. Pursuant to the Act, and to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data, Movilidad Ampliada S.L. reports that the data provided will be incorporated into an automated data file properly registered with the Data Protection Agency. These personal data will be included in the files of the company and treated for the purpose of meeting your application and maintaining the relationship established in the forms signed. The responsible of this file is the company Movilidad Ampliada S.L. who can be contacted in writing to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in Avenida Menendez Pelayo address 25, 2ºB. 28009 Madrid and the email address: email@example.com
25. Movilidad Ampliada S.L. ensures the confidentiality and security of the client’s data. This will not be disclosed to third parties.
26. The client declares to have read and understood the above conditions, accepting the ones included in this contract.
27. The legal fees arising from a breach by the User of its obligations under this contract shall be borne by the client. Both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, expressly any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them resignation.
28. No Show / Contract modification / Cancellation Policy: Movilidad Ampliada S.L. will not charge any penalty if the client cancels or modifies the rental contract with at least 48 hours prior to the start of the rental period.
29. Rental Extensions. Scooters are due back at the date/time specified on the rental agreement. If the client needs to extend the scooter rental period, the client must call the owner prior to expiration and a new contract will apply for the new period.