This wheelchair is extraordinarily narrow (only 50 cm.) It will allow you to access through very narrow doors, elevators and spaces normally banned for conventional chairs.
This is a folding chair, with removable armrests and footrests. Self-propelled 500 mm ø rear wheels mounted under the seat to reduce the overall width of the chair. It is the narrowest self-propelled chair in Europe.
- Seat width: 41 cm.
- Seat depth: 42 cm.
- Backrest height: 38 cm.
- Seat height: 55 cm.
- Armrest height: 22 cm.
- Total width: 50
- Total depth: 98 cm.
- Weight Kg: 18 Kg.
- Maximum loading capacity: 100 Kg.
- If you are looking for a very narrow portable, self-propelled folding and compact wheelchair to be able to access through narrow doors, elevators and spaces that are normally banned for conventional chairs.
- Once folded, even without removing the footrests, it fits perfectly in the boot of any car.
- Super narrow and maneuverable in tight spaces. Perfect for traveling in interiors and narrow spaces, where other conventional chairs do not fit.
- If you are looking for comfort and if you weigh less than 100 kg.
- If you don't want a puncture in a wheel. Its wheels are made of solid rubber.