Forta Line Kuvo
Forta Line Kuvo is a non-self-propelled manual wheelchair, weighing 12 kg. The new Forta Line Kuvo wheelchair has an ergonomic design with lumbar support and allows the entire seat to be used.
The new Forta Line Kuvo wheelchair is made of seamless aluminum and has companion brakes to facilitate handling. In addition, the rear wheel is at the same level as the armrest, facilitating passage through narrow doors and its use in bathrooms or elevators thanks to its loss of width.
This Forta chair is lighter than others on the market, weighing just 12 kilos. In addition, the ergonomic design of the back tubes allows the user to use the full depth of the seat while adding lumbar support.
- Rear wheel at the same level as the armrest, thus being much narrower than normal.
- Ergonomic design of the backrest tubes that allow the user to use the full depth of the seat, adding lumbar support.
- Made of aluminum without any welding.
- With lever brakes for the passenger.
- Available sizes: 41, 45, 48, 52 and 56.
- Highly resistant and comfortable.
- Removable armrests without the need for tools.
- Removable and height-adjustable footrests without the need for tools.