Large Studio of 30m2 in the heart of Madrid next to Plaza de España. The Apartment features two single beds, wheelchair adapted bathroom (including roll-in-shower), a living room and kitchenette.
Excellent location in the heart of Madrid opposite the Royal Palace and its gardens and the historic core of Madrid.
Only a 5 minutes walk from Plaza de España, The Gran Via street, The Temple of Debod and the Pricipe Pio station offering all year open shopping & Entertainment.
In the Room
- Cooking facilities
- LCD TV 32”
- Free Satellite TV
- Internet Access
- Safety box
- Magnifying mirror
- Variety of amenities
In the building:
- 24 hours reception.
- Free WIFI
- Business area with computers and Internet access.
- iPad or laptop rental service.
- Wake-up call.
- Luggage storage.
- Board and electronic games rental.
- Daily newspapers.
- Fax and copies service.
- Public parking next to the building
The breakfast buffet is the perfect way to start the day. It consists of espresso coffee, teas and infusions, fruit juices, freshly baked pastries (croissants, doughnuts, filled mini-muffins, pain au chocolat, danish pastries…), seasonal fruits, fruit salad, cereals, 6 kinds of freshly baked bread, assorted cheeses and cold meats, yoghurt, hardboiled and scrambled eggs and bacon. Every weekend a Special Spanish Gastronomy with churros and Spanish omelette is offered.
M-F 7:30h to 10:30h.
WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS 8:00h to 11:00h
EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST
In case you have to leave early just let us know and we will prepare for you a delicious continental breakfast including freshly brewed coffee, tea and infusions, fruit juices, cereals, seasonal fruits, bread and assorted pastries.
EVERY DAY 5:30h to 7:30h/ 8:00.
- Drinks, snacks and tea and Nespresso coffee available at any time in the hotel
- During the Spring-Summer season the rooftop terrace has bar service available. Sit back and enjoy the best views of the Royal Palace in a Chill out atmosphere with a cocktail or try some of the Madrilenian tapas with a good glass of Rioja wine. Tuesdays to Saturdays from 8 p.m.
Sunday rooftop brunch:
Every Sunday until October 19th”. Please yourself with the best selection og cheeses, cold meats, juices, breads and infusions. The Brunch includes a hot serving and a glass of cava Gramona.
For a detailed information or booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 915701682