Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4
The Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4 is a new ultralight electric wheelchair with digital joystick. Ideal for travel and to store in small spaces. It includes two lithium batteries (2 X 24V X 12Ah).
The Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4 is ideal for tight spaces and travel thanks to its compact dimensions. The Apex i-Explorer 4 comes with rear wheel of 10". This powerchair has a very easy folding: Its folding is instantaneous. Its rear wheels allow it to move like a trolley once folded.
The Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4 comes with a new Digital joystick with voice: Choose the driving mode: ECO mode that optimizes driving, NOR normal driving mode and SPT sport driving mode. It has voice warning system. It shows the percentage of batteries thanks to its smart BMS chip.
This is a Lightweight and robust powerchair: Apex-Wellell offers a 5 year warranty on its aluminum structure. Thanks to its removable lithium battery, its weight is 29 kg (26 kg without batteries).
The new footrest allows the user to access the chair frontally. Its aluminum forks have a real internal suspension against vibrations of the pavement. The useful gap between the armrests is 47.5 cm.
Features of the Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4
- Aluminum fork front suspension
- Digital Joystick with voice, positionable on both sides. 3 driving modes
- Anatomical folding armrest
- Viscoelastic anatomical cushion
- Lithium battery (12 Ah) includes external charger
- Two standard crutch holders
- Adjustable backrest angle
- Comfortable cushion
- Adjustable leg protector
- 24V x 250W motor without maintenance (brushless). Anti-roll wheels
- 10" rear wheels
- Front suspension. 7" wheels
- Front access footrest
Who is the Lightweight foldable Wheelchairs Designed For?
- Anyone who wants to boost their physical independence
- People who want innovation from the best folding electric wheelchair on the market right now
- Physically limited people looking for the most up-to-date portable mobility device
- Anyone confined to a wheelchair who wants to remove their own limitations without the help of caregivers
- People who want to know how to travel outside the confines of their own house, apartment, or hospital bed
- Anyone looking to encourage, mastermind, and help others be more successful in reaching their mobility goals
- Excellent driving range.
- Net Weight with Battery: These type of lightweight foldable power chairs are lightweight enough to put in the back of any sized automobile. You do not need a hitch, trailer, ramp, or mobility van to transport this wheelchair.
- Folded: These type of lightweight foldable power chairs fold up into a compact size, and is easy to lift and place into any trunk, airplane, or back seat.
The Apex-Wellell i-Explorer 4 comes with 2 X Cane Holder.
Weighing less than 29 kg, these motor powered wheelchair offers mobility in a light package. Component parts assemble quickly and allow for easy transfer in-and-out of your car"s trunk. A transportable electric wheelchair offers compact size ideal for confined spaces or narrow doorways. These lightweight frame easily folds or disassembles into manageable pieces making them the lightest and easiest powerchairs to take along with you.
- Liftable footrest
- Mobile phone holder
- Tablet holder
- Folding footrest
- Travel Suitcase
- Can holder
- Joystick for carers or accompanying person
- Front and rear light
- USB port
- Travel Bag to transport the batteries