Invacare Storm 4
Invacare Storm 4
When it comes to high configurability, adaptability, and functionality in a powerchair, the Invacare Storm4 powerchair is simply unbeatable. This power wheelchair is specially designed to satisfy complex user requirements concerning configurability, flexibility, and functionality. It can be used as an outdoor wheelchair or indoor wheelchair providing a safe and stable drive experience without compromising on manoeuvrability. Thanks to its contemporary design, it also ensures the powerchair is always elegant and stylish.
Storm4 comes with a modular concept, which lets it easily adapt to a diverse range of user needs. The motor type and speed can be selected according to indoor or outdoor use. It also features a wide range of backrest styles are available on the ModuliteTM seating system to ensure a good posture for the user. Also, available is the ability to modify the seat and backrest width over a larger range.
The Invacare Storm4 is also very easy to handle – carefully built with the need for ease of handling in mind. The batteries are straightforward to remove, and the electronics are easily accessed for quick, trouble-free servicing. This power wheelchair also comes with exceptional aesthetics. The contemporary design of the Storm4 indicates its robust construction and excellent driving performance. It has a modern LED lights, and the front arms are coloured with attractive side applications to compliment the chosen cover colour.
Key features of the Invacare Storm4 include
- Four-wheel suspension: It has four individually adjustable high-end springs, with integrated shock absorbers.
- Touchscreen technology: It comes with REM400 remote that has an impressive 3.5” colour touchscreen – it requires minimal force to operate.
- Built-in Bluetooth: With the REM400, users can connect to 3 devices at the same time, and it has mouse mover technology.
- Maintenance and service: Easy access to all electronics, cabling, and harnesses make servicing quick and troublefree. Batteries also slide out easily.
- LiNX Smart Technology: It allows professionals to configure and tailor power chairs quickly and more intuitively.
- Colour choice: It comes in different colours; users can choose their desired colours.
REMEMBER: If you have a disability certificate greater than 33% degree, you are entitled to a VAT reduction on this product.
Free Shipping in Spain (peninsula).
Our physical store is located at Calle Cavanilles 7, 28007 Madrid.
Secure SSL Purchase (+info)
Returns: 15 days.
Need any assistance? Contact us +34 915701682
Seat Width: 38 - 53 cm
Seat Depth: 38 - 53 cm
Seat Height: 40 - 65 cm
Overall Width: 63 cm
Overall Height: 91 - 106 cm
Overall Depth: 87 - 110 cm
Chair Weight SP: 174 kg
Max User Weight: 150 kg
*Data provided by the manufacturer
Warranty: 2 years and 6 months on the batteries
10% VAT and transportation included
Free shipping for orders shipped to Peninsular Spain. Please contact us for orders shipped to the Spanish islands and to other countries.
Reduced VAT rate (4%) will be applied to customer provided 33% disability certificate 33% (or higher degree)