Quickie Q100 R
Designed to challenge indoor/outdoor powerchair standards, the Quickie Q100 R is ultra-compact for indoor agility, with stability and performance that's just as at home on the city streets. Smart design, smart looks - all at a smart price.
The Quickie Q100 R uses an innovative testing method called SMART base technology. This helped us to understand how geometry changes to a drive base can affect performance, creating a precision-measured TRUE indoor/outdoor powerchair.
From SMART base development the Quickie Q100 R powerchair boasts an ultra-small footprint of 540 mm wide and 1010 mm long, with a tiny 1600 mm turning circle, so navigating even the tightest of spaces is a breeze.
The Quickie Q100 R provides a stable ride on urban roads and paths, ideal for those day trips out. Unbelievably light at 95 kg, the Q100 R is also easy to hoist in and out of your car.
Get expressive with colour
The Quickie Q100 R features a streamlined, minimalistic design contrasted with sleek, black bodywork. Make it personal with a seating system designed to fit you and a selection of four vibrant colour inlays and decals.
Smart Base Technology
All indoor/outdoor powered wheelchairs face the same problem... SMART BASE Technology is how QUICKIE solved it. The vision was to create a TRUE indoor/outdoor powerchair with super-tight indoor manoeuvrability and no compromises on outdoor stability and performance.
But how do you design such a finely-balanced powerchair?
A large drive-base means difficulty when manoeuvring in tight environments. Too small and it becomes tippy with a loss of traction. With SMART Base Technology we were able to test 100's of configurations to find the perfect combination. The result is the Quickie Q100 R. A legitimately compact entry-level powerchair that delivers the very-best traction, stability and even the ability to climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4").
Designed to be in your space
Whether it's around the home, the local cafe or shopping mall, the Quickie Q100 R is in-touch with its environment inside and out. With an ultra-slim base and tiny turning circle, even the smallest place will feel big.
- Ultra-Narrow: Fed up of clipping the side of your powered wheelchair or scratching the paint work when squeezing through a tight doorway? The SALSA Q100 R?s ultra-slim base width of 540 mm can go where other indoor/outdoor powerchairs won't fit - so even negotiating narrow paths or packed tables at your favourite cafe will be a breeze.
- Ultra-Compact: Precision-measured in length, at just 1010 mm long, the Quickie Q100 R will conveniently fit in-and-out of through floor lifts and other short spaces without the traditional sacrifice of stability.
- Compact Turning: Get out of any tight-spots with the Quickie Q100 R and its ultra-compact turning circle. Effortlessly turn in narrow hallways, kitchens and other restricted spaces without the need for complicated manoeuvres.
- Easy Transfers: The legrests and controller can also swing outwards, so the Quickie Q100 R can get even closer to objects like tables and chairs for an easier transfer in-or-out of your powerchair.
The Quickie Q100 R's indoor capabilities are just as at home outdoors. Painstakingly researched, its compact dimensions provide highly-deceptive traction and stability over a variety of terrains, hills and even when tackling kerbs.
- Smart-Base Technology: Indoor/outdoor powerchairs don't traditionally cope well with steep gradients - a problem we solved with SMART Base Technology. Precision-testing determined that a 1010 mm base-length provides the best stability to prevent tipping and keep you safe - even when travelling up hills of 6 degrees. SMART base technology helped to calculate not only the dimensions for a compact base, but also the ideal seated position for maximising traction between the drive-wheel and the ground. Combined with the Quickie Q100 R drive-wheel suspension, you'll enjoy the kind of safe, smooth and responsive ride that's normally expected from a larger powerchair.
- Kerb-Climbing: Need a little assistance climbing obstacles? The Quickie Q100 R's low-impact kerb climber will tackle kerbs of up-to 100 mm (4") at low-speed and even from a standing-start (so your seated position will be maintained whilst transitioning up the kerb).
- Taking you further: Powered by punchy 55Ah batteries, the Quickie Q100 R electric wheelchair loves a spin around town and longer city trips. With the stamina to go up to 31 km (19 miles) on a single charge, you'll have plenty of time to stop-off for other adventures along the way.
- Perfect for hoisting: The Quickie Q100 R powerchair weighs a trim 95 kg, so can be hoisted in and out of your vehicle with ease. Worried about space? With a fully fold-down back and removable legrests/armrests, it'll fit snugly in most cars or nicely store away at home.
- Tour travelling companion: Primed for public transport, the intuitive Quickie Q100 R powered wheelchair is so compact and manouverable, getting on-and-off trams, buses and trains is a breeze. Prefer to travel by car? The Quickie Q100 R can be compactly stored in the boot or used as a seat whilst travelling.
Seat Back and relax
The Quickie Q100 R's seating has been designed to fit you. With plenty of settings and a 5-strap tension adjustable back to meet postural requirements, take comfort in knowing that if your needs change, so can your seat.
Seat adjustments include:
Seat width from 430-480 mm reduced to 380 mm
with optional in-rig kit
Seat depth from 405 - 510 mm
Optional Legrest width from 15 - 19"
Backrest angle from 0, 4, 8 and 12 degrees
Seat angle from 0, 3 and 6 degrees
Side guard from 0 - 50 mm
Optional seat height from 450 - 490 mm
Armrest height 230 - 305 mm