Libercar Power Chair Litio
Enjoy the most complete equipment with the best value in the market. The Libercar Power Chair Litio weighs only 35kg and has a 340W motor.
- Batteries: Lithium 20Ah
- Max. 7 km/h
- Autonomy max. 25km
- Digital display
- Joystick with progressive intensity
Lithium technology: low self-discharge rate, no memory effect problems, less weight and greater performance. The Libercar Power Chair Litio has Multiple adjustments for maximum comfort: Foldable in width, height and depth. Removable footrests, folding backrest and armrests...
Advantages of Lithium Batteries
- Reduced self-discharge rate
- No memory effect problems
- Greater longevity
- Better response to demanding (pending) demands
- Greater autonomy/lower weight
- Faster charging process
- Better tolerance to deep discharges and irregular charges
The Libercar Power Chair Litio has a total weight of only 35 kg and a rapid folding system (folds like a manual chair without the need to manipulate the batteries). This chair is very easy to transport. Enjoy a very innexpensive power chair, with good quality/price ratio and with the habitability and comfort of a conventional chair.
The Libercar Power Chair Litio has adjustable length. Normal length: 96cm Foldable and removable footrests - Foldable armrests ? Minimum length: 72cm (67cm without rollers)
Foldable in width for easy storage and transport: Standard width: 64cm - Minimum width: 37cm (without disassembling the batteries).
Folding in height to facilitate loading in the trunk: Normal height: 90cm - Minimum height: 71cm
Adjustable footrest: Folding up + Folding out + Removable + Height adjustable.
- Pneumatic rear wheel (33cm)
- Solid front wheel (19cm)
- Holder bag on backrest
- Ultra lightweight lithium batteries Manual push handles
- Seat belt Anti-perspirant padded backrest
- Joystick with digital display Adaptable for right-handed and left-handed
- Progressive acceleration intensity
- Battery indicator and acoustic warning 5 speeds
- USB charging mobile charge. Joystick companion (optional)