Quickie Q200 R
Designed to challenge indoor/outdoor powerchair standards, the Quickie Q200 R is ultra-compact for indoor and outdoor agility, with stability and performance that?s just as at home on the city streets. Smart design, smart looks - all at a smart price.
The Quickie Q200 R uses an innovative testing method called SMART base technology. This helped us to understand how geometry changes to a drive base can affect performance, creating a precision-measured TRUE indoor/outdoor powerchair.
From SMART base development the Quickie Q200 R powerchair boasts an ultra-small footprint of 580 mm wide and 1070 mm long, with a tiny 1600 mm turning circle, so navigating even the tightest of spaces is a breeze.
Going out The Quickie Q200 R provides a stable ride on urban roads and paths, ideal for those day trips out. Unbelievably light at 95 kg, the Q200 R is also easy to hoist in and out of your car.
Get expressive with colour
The Quickie Q200 R features a streamlined, minimalistic design contrasted with sleek, black bodywork. Make it personal with a seating system designed to fit you and a selection of four vibrant colour inlays and decals.
Smart Base Technology
All indoor/outdoor powered wheelchairs face the same problem... SMART BASE Technology is how QUICKIE solved it. The vision was to create a TRUE indoor/outdoor powerchair with super-tight indoor manoeuvrability and no compromises on outdoor stability and performance.
But how do you design such a finely-balanced powerchair?
A large drive-base means difficulty when manoeuvring in tight environments. Too small and it becomes tippy with a loss of traction. With SMART Base Technology we were able to test 100s of configurations to find the perfect combination. The result is the Quickie Q200 R. A legitimately compact entry-level powerchair that delivers the very-best traction, stability and even the ability to climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4").
Designed to be in your space
Whether it´s around the home, the local cafe or shopping mall, the Quickie Q200 R is in-touch with its environment inside and out. With an ultra-slim base and tiny turning circle, even the smallest place will feel big.
- Ultra-Narrow: Fed up of clipping the side of your powered wheelchair or scratching the paint work when squeezing through a tight doorway The Q200 Rs ultra-slim base width of 580 mm can go where other indoor/outdoor powerchairs won´t fit - so even negotiating narrow paths or packed tables at your favourite cafe will be a breeze.
- Ultra-Compact: Precision-measured in length, at just 1070 mm long, the Quickie Q200 R will conveniently fit in-and-out of through floor lifts and other short spaces without the traditional sacrifice of stability.
- Compact Turning: Get out of any tight-spots with the Quickie Q200 R and its ultra-compact turning circle. Effortlessly turn in narrow hallways, kitchens and other restricted spaces without the need for complicated manoeuvres.
- Easy Transfers: The legrests and controller can also swing outwards, so the Quickie Q200 R can get even closer to objects like tables and chairs for an easier transfer in-or-out of your powerchair.
Popping out The Quickie Q200 Rs indoor capabilities are just as at home outdoors. Painstakingly researched, its compact dimensions provide highly-deceptive traction and stability over a variety of terrains, hills and even when tackling kerbs.
- Smart-Base Technology: Indoor/outdoor powerchairs don´t traditionally cope well with steep gradients - a problem we solved with SMART Base Technology. Precision-testing determined that a 1070 mm base-length provides the best stability to prevent tipping and keep you safe - even when travelling up hills of 6 degrees. SMART base technology helped to calculate not only the dimensions for a compact base, but also the ideal seated position for maximising traction between the drive-wheel and the ground. Combined with the Quickie Q200 R drive-wheel suspension, you will enjoy the kind of safe, smooth and responsive ride that´s normally expected from a larger powerchair.
- Kerb-Climbing: Need a little assistance climbing obstacles? The Quickie Q200 R"s low-impact kerb climber will tackle kerbs of up-to 100 mm (4") at low-speed and even from a standing-start (so your seated position will be maintained whilst transitioning up the kerb).
- Taking you further: Powered by punchy 55Ah batteries, the Quickie Q200 R electric wheelchair loves a spin around town and longer city trips. With the stamina to go up to 31 km (19 miles) on a single charge, you´ll have plenty of time to stop-off for other adventures along the way.
- Perfect for hoisting: The Quickie Q200 R powerchair weighs a trim 95 kg, so can be hoisted in and out of your vehicle with ease. Worried about space? With a fully fold-down back and removable legrests/armrests, it´ll fit snugly in most cars or nicely store away at home.
- Tour travelling companion: Primed for public transport, the intuitive Quickie Q200 R powered wheelchair is so compact and manouverable, getting on-and-off trams, buses and trains is a breeze. Prefer to travel by car? The Quickie Q200 R can be compactly stored in the boot or used as a seat whilst travelling.
Seat Back and relax
The Quickie Q200 Rs seating has been designed to fit you. With plenty of settings and a 5-strap tension adjustable back to meet postural requirements, take comfort in knowing that if your needs change, so can your seat.
Seat adjustments include:
- Seat width from 430-500 mm
- with optional in-rig kit
- Seat depth from 405 - 505 mm
- Optional Legrest width from 15 - 19"
- Backrest angle from 0, 4, 8 and 12 degrees
- Seat angle from 0, 3 and 6 degrees
- Side guard from 0 - 50 mm
- Optional seat height from 450 - 490 mm
- Armrest height 230 - 305 mm