Molift flexible stretcher
Molift flexible stretcher is designed to distribute weight and pressure for maximum user comfort. It is a flexible stretcher for hospitals and institutions. It is designed for horizontal transfers and when lifting the patient with a strap is considered inappropriate due to the patient's medical condition.
It is an optimal solution for the transfer of clients who are in a coma or sedated, as well as clients with suspected spinal injuries and / or multiple fractures.It is ideal for emergency units, together with the standard Molift 4-point hanger, when time is critical and the patient has limited mobility.
• Unique patented design. The design of the blade makes moving the user safe and efficient at all times; from admission to the emergency room, to the X-ray table, CT, MRI and operating room.
• Stretcher designed to create as little shadow as possible when used for X-rays and CT scans. (For more information see manual).
• The stretcher can be divided into two lengths and is therefore easy to place under the client.
• Has five handles on each side, providing an alternative to manual lifting from the ground and allowing horizontal and lateral transfer between beds and surfaces.
• Easy to open and lock. The specially designed locking system opens easily when unloading the user and locks completely when loading the user.
• No rocking.
• Includes a set of handles (4ud - Ref.2150357) for handling.
• Ideal for Molift Mover, Molift Partner cranes and Molift overhead hoists.
• Possibility of coupling a set of seat belts (3ud- Ref. 2150355) and a set of self-closing straps (4ud- Ref. 2150356)
• The Molift Stretcher can be cleaned with a normal cleaning agent and disinfected with a normal disinfectant and cloth. The stretcher can be washed in hospital-grade washers at 80ºC in a short program. The stretcher must be allowed to cool down to room temperature (max. 30 ºC) before use. It can also be cleaned at high pressure (100 bar) if done carefully.
• Material: composite plastic body and stainless steel locking devices.
o Length: 1980 mm
o Width: 630 mm
o Height: 126 mm
• Weight of the stretcher: 14.5Kg.
• Maximum user weight: 300Kg.